Uganda Volunteers Foundation has established a school for over 188 vulnerable children which consists of primary and tertiary institution we exist to equip the most vulnerable children with the cheapest education to enable all of them get educated and be able to fight the circle of poverty and have bright futures.
- Lack of proper structures for the school.
- Lack of scholastic materials for the children.
- lack of funds to pay teachers salaries.
- They find hardship in buying food supplies, as they do not have funders and the children need good feeding as most of them used to sleep without food.
- They lack enough emergency medical supplies, as the kids sometimes fall sick.
- They lack sponsors for children.
- They lack enough clothing’s, bedding’s and shoes for the children.
- They luck enough panties for them, and at the moment they do share
They need volunteers for
- Sports Education.
- Child care.
- Singing & Dancing.
- Teaching where children are taught the following subjects; English, Numbers, Reading & Writing, games for the nursery section. Primary section offers English, Science, Mathematics, Social studies and Physical Education.
HOW VOLUNTEERS CAN SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL
- To help children improve on English speaking, reading, writing, shading and counting skills.
- To encourage children to learn new games.
- To teach teachers more knowledge of how to handle children as well to teach them new skills of teaching children in class.
- To teach children on how to improve on sanitation.
- Volunteers can support the school with playing materials, story books, stationery, Desks, chairs, and school tables.
- Volunteers can also support the school in construction of new buildings for the school.
- Volunteers can support the children with clothes and shoes for orphans and vulnerable children.
- We need volunteers to help in fundraising for our school.