SPONSOR A CHILD
Sponsor a student through a whole year of school for $300 and $100 Per term.Uganda Volunteers Foundation supports 250 children at Entebbe Road Primary School. All the operational costs for the children we support are fully donations.
- The school we support promote a holistic approach to education place a strong emphasis on community as well as academic performance.Your support makes it possible for thousands of children to join our education program which gives them a chance to begin an otherwise impossible journey towards achieving their aspirations, realising their potential and leading fulfilled lives.Education is a key to success.
- The Friends of UVF provide a number of avenues through which a person can participate in projects that make a sustainable transformation in the lives of those less fortunate in society. This can be achieved in the following ways;
• General donations can help support projects that are UVF Uganda funded and therefore dependent on locally raised funds
• Fund a project that is of specific interest to you or your organization.
• Co-fund a project where UVF has been able to raise partial funding or is looking for matching funds
• Partner to implement a project. In most cases of project implementation there are areas of need that are not particularly UVFs expertise but are needed for the success of a project. Partnership are able to bring in new expertise and enhance the beneficiaries livelihoods contributing to the sustainability of the project
• Volunteer to work with Uganda Volunteers Foundation in the implementation of a project or in the general project support. Volunteers are welcome to UVF and the organization recognizes the value of volunteers and the mutual benefit a volunteer program has.
- Contribute to funding specific activities / project: well-wishers are welcome to fund any activity or project of their own choice at monthly amount of $75 partially or $150 fully the projects range as below,
- Women empowerment and education.
- Sports development/education.
- Child care.
- Support disabled.
- Community development
- Literacy classes for the needy children.
- Sourcing for home basic needs
Get in touch
Centenary Rural Development Bank Ltd, Mapeera House, Kampala, Uganda.
Account Number: 3021800008
Account Name: Uganda Volunteers Foundation