The cultural tour we offered is important to give the full, exciting and extensive experience that Uganda has to offer to aspiring young travelers like you. Your trip will include a full time; round the clock tour guide and UVF guide to help you learn about the interesting local culture but also make sure that you all have the most life changing experience when in Uganda.
This program has been designed to cram in as much fun as possible to a short amount of time to allow younger travelers to experience all of the pleasures of the pearl of Africa. This means that each day you will be kept busy with a wide range of activities, places to go and things to see, including:
- A Tour of the famous Kampala markets.
- Trips to the botanical gardens to feed the local monkeys and other wildlife.
- Visits to the Kampala Slums.
- Visits to remote villages and traditional people.
- Trips to the beach.
- Trips to the local churches and mosques.
- Question and answers sessions with locals from all kinds of walks of life,
- Visits to local farms for an education on how livestock and farming businesses work,
- The list is endless.
For bookings email Joel at firstname.lastname@example.org